With Merrick Bank online banking services, customers who have an account with the bank can pay their bills, access their eStatements and transfer money to a friend’s or colleague’s account through the internet. And with the mobile friendly website, customers can also use their mobile phones or even download an app on itunes or playstore on their mobile phones. Here are the steps you need to follow to login into your online account, reset your password and register for the internet banking services.
HOW TO LOGIN
Once you have registered an account with the bank, you can login anytime you want. It’s a pretty straight forward process that only takes a few seconds provided you have the correct logins. You can login by following these simple steps:
Step 1-Open http://www.merrickbank.com/ in your web browser
Step 2-Click “account login”
Step 3-Enter your username and password and click “log in”
If the username and password you have used are correct, you will be granted direct access to your online account
HOW TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD
Merrick Bank has made it easy for customers to reset their passwords anytime so that they can regain access to their bank accounts. You can reset your password by following these simple steps:
Step 1-Click “account login” on the bank’s Homepage
Step 2-Click “forgot your password/username?”
Step 3-Enter your account number and password
A new password will be send to the email address associated with your online account
HOW TO ENROLL
If you have an account with the bank, you can create an online account anytime so that you can manage your bank account from anywhere around the globe. And just like setting up any online account, you will be required to provide certain details:
Step 1-Click “account login” again
Step 2-Click “enroll”
Step 3-Fill in all the required details carefully
MANAGE YOUR MERRICK BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
When you create an online account with the bank, you will be able to do the following:
- Pay your bills
- Access your eStatements by simply downloading them
- Locate the nearest ATM
- Apply to loans through the platform
MERRICK BANK REVIEW
Merrick Bank provides merchant acquiring services, recreation loans and credit cards. The bank offers MasterCard and Visa financial card products; daily reconciliations, and next day funding; non-prime retail financing for recreation dealers; motorcycle/RV/marine loans; and dynamic currency conversion services.
Merrick Bank was founded in 1996 as Merrick Financial Corporation, and changed to its current name in 1997. The bank is based in Draper, Utah and is a subsidiary of CardWorks, Inc. The bank has assets worth $3.14 billion. That makes Merrick and regional bank that covers their local population in a simple way.
Banks that operate exclusively online have been become popular in the United States. Merrick Bank is known to be one of the industry leaders in online banking and has continued to attract more customers for its wide range of banking, credit and lending services. You can decide if this is the right bank for you by considering the main talking points in online reviews about the bank.
Established in 1997, the bank has evolved to become one of the best online American banks. The bank has a solid A+ rating with Better Business Bureau and has only earned 303 complaints from its customers over the last 12 months. The few complaints together with the wide range of banking services available to the bank’s customers make it a favorite for people who want to bank online.
- The Bank’s reputation is demonstrated by its good online reviews on independent review websites. Many customers who have reviewed the bank on these websites have said that the bank commits itself to ensuring that customers are satisfied with the banking services. Customers rave about the great customer support and its high standards in quickly resolving issues.
- Customers have also reported that the bank’s website is easy to use and meant to make banking as worry-free and convenient as possible. Customers can easily login into their accounts any time they choose to and apply for loans, pay bills, transfer funds between Merrick Bank accounts and more.
- Last but not least, customers have said that Merrick Bank makes itself available to those who have credit or past money troubles. The banks also offers secure credit card which allows people to build up their score and reestablish credit and payment history. Merrick Bank has proven to be a reliable option for those who have poor credit because of divorce, bankruptcy or other circumstances.
Although Merrick Bank gets high favor from all the customers who need a credit card or prefer online banking, the bank has also received some negative feedback from customers. The bank has also received criticism for failure to process credit and credit card payments in time and also not freeing up the available credit for customers who have made payment to their accounts already
- The bank has also received negative reviews for its low credit lines that have made it available to customers. Customers may review only a few hundred dollars in the available credit. The truth is that this small amount of money may not be enough for customers who need or prefer a higher credit line.
- Likewise, the bank charges a higher interest rate for its secured credit cards. Customers have said that they usually charge an interest of $30 having kept balances below their limits and payments on time. Merrick Bank also refuses to negotiate the lower interest rates which people who have used and also maintained good payment habits with that particular bank for 6 months or even longer. Customers must pay the high interest rate regardless of how long they have been banking with the bank.
- Last but not least, some customers have said that Merrick Bank declines credit transactions without giving an explanation and regardless of the fact that customers have enough credit on their accounts. Some customers have also gotten their issues resolved whereas others had no option other than to cancel their transactions.
Merrick Bank has built its reputation as a leading provider for online banking services. The bank offers an array of banking services as well as a secured credit card to help customers build better credit. These online review facts should help you to determine if the bank suits your needs.